See Tickets Update

Guest Dropkick Murphy

OK - So See Tickets' recorded message yesterday stated "all tickets have been dispatched". My mate has just got through to them and they've just calmly advised him "your tickets haven't been printed yet"!!

This is for Leeds by the way, so I'm guessing it's going to affect a lot of people who are waiting for tickets. They just said he needs to go to Crash Records tomorrow. My mate asked if they will definitely be there tomorrow, they basically said they can't promise they will be!!

What the hell?!

Edited by Dropkick Murphy

Yeah, when i phoned up last Tues they said you'll have your tickets by Friday at the latest (which obviously didn't happen) because "We're sending them out early this year"! Early?! I'd hate to know what their idea of late is!

Edited by nat81

I was told last wednesday that my tickets had been sent out and i'd get them thurs by 1pm. So took the morning off work on Thurs only to ring up and be told they hadn't even been dispatched.... they just blatently lie to people to get them off the phonelines i reckon...

OK - So See Tickets' recorded message yesterday stated "all tickets have been dispatched". My mate has just got through to them and they've just calmly advised him "your tickets haven't been printed yet"!!

This is for Leeds by the way, so I'm guessing it's going to affect a lot of people who are waiting for tickets. They just said he needs to go to Crash Records tomorrow. My mate asked if they will definitely be there tomorrow, they basically said they can't promise they will be!!

What the hell?!

What number did your mate ring? Cos the UK number hasn't worked all day for me, and the outside UK number is just a recorded message.

This is an absolute joke, I have my main ticket but no early entry. I wouldn't be so stressed if someone could confirm that I will be able to pick it up from Crash tomorrow. I don't want to mess my mates about by getting there then being stranded!

I'd be f**king raging. You pay for a ticket to egt you into the festival on Thursday (Wednesday if Early Entry) you should be able to enter then. I would demand a part refund if I missed any part of the fest that I'd paid for.