A Place to Share Your Anticipation And Excitement!

Guest Brave_Dave

I know this is the same for a lot of people but that moment when you sit in your chair, having got the tent up,fetched everything from car, and crack open that first can in the knowledge the next three are going to be absolutely brilliant!

Counting down the minutes!

I know this is the same for a lot of people but that moment when you sit in your chair, having got the tent up,fetched everything from car, and crack open that first can in the knowledge the next three are going to be absolutely brilliant!

Counting down the minutes!

As mentioned above, when you've struggled across the fields with all your stuff, finally pitched up your tent in your sleeping area for the next few days, unfold your chair and take a moment to realise what your in for the next few days, nothing beats it!

Make pals with your neighbours as well, offer them a bacon butty in the morning or help set up tents. Lads, its in your favour ;) haha. but seriously, festivals are slowly moving away from the happy atmopshere (nothing beats glastonbury for this). doesnt take much and Enjoy yoursens!!

I'll be the one wearing flip flops in the monsoon..

Gee xx.

The fun for me starts tomorrow, I set off with my 2 daughters (17 & 20) tomorrow to spend the day with my dad as he lives only 2 hours from Weston jsut breaks the trip up as i live 6 hours away. Set off at 5am in our tent by 10, 11am..if the lazy sods help me this year that is.Hope it is as good as last year which was fantastic. Will make the most of it this year as will most likley be my last. The mind is willing but the body is shot..lol

Edited by hchdee

As mentioned above, when you've struggled across the fields with all your stuff, finally pitched up your tent in your sleeping area for the next few days, unfold your chair and take a moment to realise what your in for the next few days, nothing beats it!

Make pals with your neighbours as well, offer them a bacon butty in the morning or help set up tents. Lads, its in your favour ;) haha. but seriously, festivals are slowly moving away from the happy atmopshere (nothing beats glastonbury for this). doesnt take much and Enjoy yoursens!!

I'll be the one wearing flip flops in the monsoon..

Gee xx.