day ticket question

Guest Bahn

Yes, and Fabric ones, just a different colour to the weekend ones normally.

Quick further question if anyone knows.

Mate of ours in coming for one day with a day ticket and isn't getting picked up till 2am, will be ok to coem and sit round our campfire (in white) or are there any wristband checks at the bridge (last time I went was 07 and they checked your wrist band on the ferry which the bridge has replaced)?

Quick further question if anyone knows.

Mate of ours in coming for one day with a day ticket and isn't getting picked up till 2am, will be ok to coem and sit round our campfire (in white) or are there any wristband checks at the bridge (last time I went was 07 and they checked your wrist band on the ferry which the bridge has replaced)?

• 2 weeks later...

green car park is at kings meadow. not sure what the postcode is, but theres a huge tesco next to it so you could get the postcode online for that tesco and the car park is in the field next to tesco.

i reckon aim to get into the car park for like 10:30? first band on at 12 so gives you time to queue for the boat, unless you walk along the river to green wristband exchange which will take you about 20-25 mins

Edited by paulomas

appreciated, was planning on getting to car park before 10... do we pick up wristbands in same place weekenders do just outside arena or has all that changed?

is it the one on napier road?

Edited by blinked by tom