My first disco biscuit

Guest muffin

so... this year, for whatever reason i decided to try my first pill. was from my mates and they didn't push it on me. i asked.

now... at the time i liked the feeling. but i ended up wanting more and when i did, even though i 'apparently' had a great time, i was wasted.

but what really upsets me is i can't remember anything from a couple of nights. glasto memories are the best thing to me. i feel really down that even though i had a great time... i cannot remember.

is this normal?

don't think it's for me.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, although you did a 'pill' I wouldn't assume it was anything like what an 'e' should be, modern pills rarely are, MDMA is the ingredient that is meant to be in ecstacy but is rarely in it these days, they often contain other things instead.

On a similar note did anyone see the signs all over Shangri-La on Sunday about a dodgy dealer? The guys working there were walking around holding signs up telling people not to buy as it was too loud in the little venues to hear properly...

don't get me wrong... felt great at the time. can remember coming up on it as soon as vampire weekend came on (who i was really wanting to see) and i felt effing great. i was drinking as well mind.

all i'm gutted about is not really remembering much. i guess i'm asking if this is the usual.

My experience isnt extensive by any means, but i've had nights solely on beans, and also mixed with alcohol.

Nights where i've had a few beers to start followed by dropping have been fine in terms of remembering stuff. Though i've also dropped whilst being pretty drunk (not a good idea) which compounded the memory loss associated with copious amounts of alcohol.

don't get me wrong... felt great at the time. can remember coming up on it as soon as vampire weekend came on (who i was really wanting to see) and i felt effing great. i was drinking as well mind.

all i'm gutted about is not really remembering much. i guess i'm asking if this is the usual.

Well I guess if you were mixing your drugs then yes it can often cause memory loss, everyone reacts differently to different things, but if you can lose parts of an evening just from overindulging in alcohol then it stands to reason that mixing the two could well have the same effect, I think the point really that's being made here is that with pills these days it's hard to say what's 'normal' as everyone contains something different.

I'd chalk it up to a new Glasto experience, and you had fund at the time... but I would suggest never taking drugs and drinking alcohol together imo. Others I'm sure will disagree :)

drinking wouldn't have been a good idea, neither do I think dropping it as early enough to come up during vapire weekend. memory loss has happened to me on the naughty stuff but certainly no more than a night with a few beers.

keeping with the topic did anyone buy some pink pills with hearts stamped on them? my friend bought 3 in the dance village and necked all 3 (yep I told him he was stupid for necking all 3) but they sent him a bit mad and he seemed drunk more than anything. he wanted to sit down and mong in the silent disco with the head phones off then turned into a arse when he got chucked out. I bought him a bottle of water which he just chucked. at that point he decided to go off on his own (which was fine by me as I was pissed off with him) I found him 4 hours after dropping sound asleep in the tent.

I wonder what these had in them? I was thinking maybe Ket?

drinking wouldn't have been a good idea, neither do I think dropping it as early enough to come up during vapire weekend. memory loss has happened to me on the naughty stuff but certainly no more than a night with a few beers.

keeping with the topic did anyone buy some pink pills with hearts stamped on them? my friend bought 3 in the dance village and necked all 3 (yep I told him he was stupid for necking all 3) but they sent him a bit mad and he seemed drunk more than anything. he wanted to sit down and mong in the silent disco with the head phones off then turned into a arse when he got chucked out. I bought him a bottle of water which he just chucked. at that point he decided to go off on his own (which was fine by me as I was pissed off with him) I found him 4 hours after dropping sound asleep in the tent.

I wonder what these had in them? I was thinking maybe Ket?

I've never done anything apart from alcohol at Glasto, I'm just too paranoid to think what dodgy crap I might get and I'd hate to ruin a festival, it's too much to lose.

However, my experiences of pills outside Glasto are usually a lot more lucid that alcohol, can't remember blacking out on them, booze certainly!

There's a decent site here which has reports of what pils are doing the rounds and what is in them. If you've got any interest in what you're buying / consuming it is worth a look. 3 pills for a tenner I'd say wouldn't have any MDMA in them (and are therefore not ecstasy). More than likely piperazine or something along those lines.

And it's not normal to not remember a couple of nights action after taking MDMA. Must be the booze :D

[EDIT] After rambling for a bit answered the OPs original question...

Edited by ___S_o_m_a__

On Wednesday night at the Stone Circle we got chatty with a few guys who said they were selling proper MDMA. I didn't indulge due to the usual pessimism but my friend bought some, and from my memory of the stuff it looked pretty real, as did his reaction. What are the chances it was actually the real deal? Up in Edinburgh/Scotland I've not even heard of people selling the real stuff for a long time.

Edited by mark_87

On Wednesday night at the Stone Circle we got chatty with a few guys who said they were selling proper MDMA. I didn't indulge due to the usual pessimism but my friend bought some, and from my memory of the stuff it looked pretty real, as did his reaction. What are the chances it was actually the real deal? Up in Edinburgh/Scotland I've not even heard of people selling the real stuff for a long time.