Flavoured Vodka - not to late!

Guest Phil-itfc

I know a few guys on here are making Flavoured vodka's and these take a few days. I wanted to do this also but left it to late. Just found a recipe which alows you to make these in a afternoon if you fancy a go. I'm yet to try it but can see why it wouldn't work. Enjoy,

empty 1 large pack of boiled sweets into a sauce pan

pour about 1/2 cup of water into pan and top up with vodka until the sweets are just covered.

simmer until fully disolved. the sweets go really sticky at first but after about 10 mins the suddenly become liquid.

pour back in to the vodka bottle and shake.

Would have thought that yuo woudln't need to put any vodka in, just create a saturated sweet/water solution, reduce in volume and let cool (ie; don;t let it caramlise) and combine the twoin a bottle, then shake vigourously for a minute of two.

I read somewhere that if you mix everything as normal (skittles/ sweets into the vodka bottles with vodka - shake) then keep the bottles in hot water (not boiling) you can have the mixture ready in a night as well. Also wont be losing any precious percentages! lol

You would need to keep the water hot for the duration however and keep shaking.

Never tried this - just read it somewhere