Im taking my 11 year old son with me, any of you taking there children

Guest boudacier

Hello,

Just wondering if any of you are taking your children with you.

This is my first glastonbury and im taking my 11 year old son with me

and my friend is taking her 2year son too, was just wondering cause would be nice

to maybe meet up with people who have there children with them.

Relly excited now and were all countin down the days hehe biggrin.gif

Donna, David, Kaz & harley xx

Yup! I'm taking my 11 year old son too. It'll be our third Glastonbury together and it's the best five days of our whole year. We love it and I'm certain you and your son will too. There is so much for kids to do. Make sure you get in the family camping and wherever you are in that field there will be other children for him to play with. We'll be getting there early on Wednesday and camping near the Sub Aqua cafe at the bottom of the kids field so if you want to meet up just shout.

I can't imagine ever going without him now. I usually name just two or three bands that I won't miss and beyond that we simply loaf around the festival watching whatever takes our fancy and meeting some amazing interesting people that he would never normally encounter in the little village where we live.

You'll all love it!

This is my 6th glastonbury but this time i'll be taking my 18month old for the first time, i'm sure it's going to be very different to past ones but i can't wait to bring him, we are planning on camping in the family field up by the acoustic tent.

just under 3 weeks! B)