Gas at Glasto

Guest Joee

I've been glasto the last 2 years but alwasy baught my food there, just wondering if you can bring calor gas bottles to glasto? and in what sizes?

I know ther banned these at Reading and Leeds last year. Just wondering if you can bring them to glasto?

we've never had any problems taking them in, they're definitely not banned but not sure if there is any limitation on size?

i don't think glasto has the same problems with people throwing them on fires and maiming people on the last night....

Mates have brought the 'bit larger than a large aerosol can' type - but any of the smaller camping ones should last the weekend. And most of the camping shops there sell them

yep, we only ever take the little ones that they sell at the shops on site (warning if you are absolutely relying on it though: we have had problems getting a replacement for the ones you screw your stove into the top of before)

unless you're roasting a rib of beef or something i can't imagine you'd need much more than that anyway? the bigger they are the more they weigh!

yep, we only ever take the little ones that they sell at the shops on site (warning if you are absolutely relying on it though: we have had problems getting a replacement for the ones you screw your stove into the top of before)

unless you're roasting a rib of beef or something i can't imagine you'd need much more than that anyway? the bigger they are the more they weigh!