Should I sell my Soni Tickets and get Download tickets instead?

Guest jiggerjay

Should I sell my tickets and buy some Download tickets?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Yay or Nay?

• Yes
    • No

Quoted from my post on the official forums.

"Basically, We bought some sonisphere tickets, way back a few months ago (for the poland offer) and since then we have been waiting for the lineup, and in all fairness, for my tastes (I am more of a nu-metal fan tbh) it's not really my cup of tea this year. Sure there are a load of groups I will see if I still go.

My dilemma is this, I have 2 sonisphere tickets, do I sell them and buy some Download tickets, (even if it means I lose a few quid) if I am going to see more groups that I want to see? (at the moment there are 10 Sonisphere groups I would really wanna see if I were there, and 26 at download if I were going. - Sidenote, I realise that there are more groups to be announced for Soni but I am not getting my hopes up!)

I realise I am going to be in for some kind of flaming/bias polling, that is why I am posting this on the download forums and efestival forums. The comments and poll results (after I have sorted the ratio) will effect my decision!

Due to Budget restraints I can't do 3 festivals (I am already definitely going to Rock Am in Germany)

Cheers for the help. I am sorry if this is in the wrong section!"

Edited by jiggerjay