Where should I camp?!?

Guest anya194

Im 15 and this is my first festival. Im going with my dad (old, will only come out of tent to eat/shower/ go to toilet and see kings of leon) also a festival newbie, my best friend (also 15 and were both girls if that makes any difference, will probs not be getting drunk) and a family friend (not too old, will be drunk). I really dont want people throwing up on my tent in the night or to be harrased by pervy men and im not crazy about spiders either... any ideas on where to camp? thanks xx

my best friend and I are both girls, both 17. We camped in orange last year, just behind red I think. Red looks pretty loud and full of drunk crazy people, but orange was nice :P everyone was friendly and it was still fun but not too scary if you're worried about pervy drunk men!

• 1 month later...

all bar 1 V's that i have been to i've camped in red and yes it prob is the liveliest but there is some quiet spots in there, just depends whereabouts in red you are, further in is prob best, thats where we always camp and you get just about the right balance between lively/chilled, loudest part is nearer to red entrance just across from the arena.