ADTR and Reel Big Fish

Guest hannah1991

Yeah, but theyre probably less popular these days, Ska's gone down in popularity

Id rather see them main stage, massive ska tunes at 2 in the afternoon sounds excellent to me, and I wouldnt miss them because of any high up clashes either

I guess I could always ask haha

Yeah, but theyre probably less popular these days, Ska's gone down in popularity

Id rather see them main stage, massive ska tunes at 2 in the afternoon sounds excellent to me, and I wouldnt miss them because of any high up clashes either

I guess I could always ask haha

I can see reel big fish on the main stage, then the lock up being something like:

Bad Religion

Sick of it all

A day to remember

Four Year Strong

The Casualties

Skindred

NoFx

Against me!

Hot water music

Capdown

Catch 22

Sonic boom Six

Dan Regan(of RBF)'s reply on twitter to queries about which stage they'll be playing on:

ReelBigDan

i donno where we ( @reelbigfish ) are at in the scheme of things concerning reading and leeds fests. details to follow... eventually. piece!

Sounds like they either don't know what stage they're on or aren't gonna tell us, also could say they're not certain if they are playing at all based on that, enough to be made at least a rumour though you'd think?