Cancelling mistakenly bought tickets

Guest crazypete86

You've all heard it before; I gave my friend my card details because my Internet was screwing up and asked him to buy me 3 tickets for Reading.

He buys 3 for Leeds of course, but insists it was the web sites fault. He bought through HMV. I have called HMV and they have said the technical team are looking into it, which is a tad ambiguous.

Has anyone had any success with this kind of thing?

You've all heard it before; I gave my friend my card details because my Internet was screwing up and asked him to buy me 3 tickets for Reading.

He buys 3 for Leeds of course, but insists it was the web sites fault. He bought through HMV. I have called HMV and they have said the technical team are looking into it, which is a tad ambiguous.

Has anyone had any success with this kind of thing?

you're not supposed to, but you will be able to- it's not like they id you at the gates.

i bought mine but am not 100% sure i want to go (the lineup has been a bit dissapointing for me personally). i bought them so that i at least had the option of going.

if i decide not to go i'll sell them at face value.