• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dan05delaney

• ampersand

• lolbeck

• geztival_09

Since I was mentioned first, does that mean I'm at the front of the queue? :lol:

Well, as you are only 18 it might be a bit of a struggle. It might be better to wait until you have had a couple of babies, however if you are determined then I promise I will be gentle. :P

Oh, and don't tell runner :P

Yes! The 'guylove' thing is priceless. However, Scrubs is getting old now and the constant repeats are driving me insane. Same goes for Friends. I'm new to the HIMYM thing, only started watching it from the first series a few days ago, but ohhh my, it does make me giggle.

Shush you, not like you'd be complaining when there's a bit of girl-on-girl going on :P

I like the word 'sausage'. It's like 'jesus' backwards :P

Ah here now, hold onto your pants!

I was asking specifically about those 3 popular American sitcoms.

The British ones are in a league of their own.

Some of my favourite programmes include Only Fools and Horses, Fawlty Towers, Vicar of Dibley, Peep Show, Blackadder, The Inbetweeners and absolutely anything by Graham Linehan.

I was getting the "proper British comedy" :P

i think it gets some harsh stick. i'm not a huge fan but i watched an episode recently and it was really good. not one of the best, but certainly up there with only fools. seems to be of a very similar style.

In terms of the VoD,

Yeah. It's not the wittiest or the one with sharp dry humor but it does make me laugh.

Things like this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUpBTVilhzY

sorry but does anyone know how to change my pics? i have been trying for a couple of days now, its within the pixel limit and KB size, but it will not change, all it does it give me a stretched version of my old one....