Noob Ticket Questions

Guest kopite_mark

Ive been thinking about going to leeds for the last couple of years and this year i am actually going to go :P i just need some ticket advice.

1) Is it only 2 tickets per customer? i need to buy 4 as its me and a 3 friends, might have to get 2 people with 2 each if that is the case.

2) Which website is the best for tickets? ive heard seetickets crashes and ive been in ticketmaster queues for hours in the past.

thanks in advance

You'll have issues with both sites tbf, but just keep trying.

Also someone will no doubt posted the back door url on here at some point on monday evening.

I don't know about maximum tickets.

If 4 of you want to go, then just get someone else to get the other 2 tickets if it turns out being just 2 tickets per person.

It is 2 tickets per person for Reading residents early access scheme, thats all I know.

I tried getting tickets last year for Reading, tried for half an hour and still didn't manage to get any. Was fairly gutted! Really hoping to get some this year, if anyone has any 'tips' etc as to getting through on ticket day it'd be greatly appreciated!

I didn't get my tickets until about 50 mins after they went on sale last year. I'm sure I remember hearing somewhere that Seetickets get a bigger allocation of tickets? Their fake queues annoy me though. It's just a timer set to refresh the page every 20 seconds or so. You are better off just constantly refreshing the page yourself.

The offical ticket information is easy, simply go to the Offical Website... oh yeah!? :P

Wed, 10 Mar 2010

Monday 29th March, 6.45pm

Tickets for Reading Festival 2010 will go on sale at 18:45 on Monday 29th March.

Weekend tickets (which include camping) will cost £180 plus booking fees.

Day tickets will cost £75 each plus booking fees

Lockers cost £14.50 plus booking fees,

Campervan & Caravan permits cost £20 plus booking fees

Early entry passes cost £15 plus booking fees.

You can buy from our online outlets whereby an online transaction booking fee will be charged. Different agents will charge different fees, please check them before you buy. Maximum of 4 tickets per household.

Tickets from HMV will be on sale the following day (Tuesday 30th March) from 7am.

Alternatively, tickets will be available from The Hexagon, Reading at 7am Tuesday 30th March at face value for cash (maximum of 2 tickets per person). Credit cards will incur a booking charge.

Please be aware that NO tickets should be on sale anywhere yet - do not get scammed.

If any sites are claiming to sell tickets, they are not an official agent and have not received tickets legitimately from us.

For information on how to protect yourself from fake ticket websites, please go HERE

Reading Festival will take place over the August Bank Holiday weekend, 27th, 28th, and 29th August.