Dour festival

Guest squid

Never been but considering it this year- I hear its awesome? The past lineups have been great and really varied music wise which is great.

nowt much but the dates up yet- any clues on bands playing or when tickets are on?

also- hows best way to get there? flights are like £120 return london-brussels...i was thinking eurolines or festivalbus might be cheaper/better?

cheers! love to hear about it as i can't make glasto this year :P

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I went last year and it was great. I would go back but I can only afford one festival this year and as I like to try a new one every year then that rules it out. My cousin will almost definitely be going back though. It is billed as the "Alternative" festival where Rock/Indie is the norm so expect Reggae, House, Ska, Dubstep, Pop, Metal (basically everything!!).

Not sure on a lineup for this year yet or tickets but the way we got there was on Eurostar. It was VERY easy and not that expensive. The ticket includes internal changes in Belgium so the one ticket took us straight to Saint-Ghislain station and there is a free bus from there to the festival site.

If you have any other questions then happy to help where I can.