Ticket quandary

Guest lsdmoto

Good morning folks,

Thanks for taking the time to read this...Now this might have been asked before but my friend has a bit of a deadine situation and i was looking for some ideas from you guys,

She is the only one in our group of 10 not to have a ticket and has been asked now if she would like to work at the festival as she has done the past 2 years but needs to decide fairly quickly as the good jobs are first come first served. so my question was do we think the re-sale will be of a fair size and do we think its going to be a crazy mad rush for just a few tickets? or maybe a small chance of a sneeky few tickets coming on as happened a few months ago, either way she needs to be there.

Any help on this would be grand..

Many many thanks G

There will be a mad rush, most people seem to think there will be around 10,000 but nobdy can be sure as these as the ones where the full amount is not paid. Ticket day was mental for most people and since then U2 have been added so all the U2 fans will now be looking at coming. And with strong rumours of the Rolling Stones and Muse chances are very slim of getting a ticket

If I were her I'd be taking the job offer now otherwise she will end up cleaning the bogs

There will be a mad rush, most people seem to think there will be around 10,000 but nobdy can be sure as these as the ones where the full amount is not paid. Ticket day was mental for most people and since then U2 have been added so all the U2 fans will now be looking at coming. And with strong rumours of the Rolling Stones and Muse chances are very slim of getting a ticket

If I were her I'd be taking the job offer now otherwise she will end up cleaning the bogs

As you live in Exeter, is it possible for you to get the Western Dailly Press? They always have about 500+ tickets, in exhange for vouchers you collect from the paper and then the usual payment. Maybe worth a look, although I would use that as a last resort. :P The offer usually begins End of May/Start of June (Close to the festival time anyway)

Edited by Petewasbristol

As you live in Exeter, is it possible for you to get the Western Dailly Press? They always have about 500+ tickets, in exhange for vouchers you collect from the paper and then the usual payment. Maybe worth a look, although I would use that as a last resort. :P The offer usually begins End of May/Start of June (Close to the festival time anyway)

Defo take the job........

She can always try in the resale and if lucky enough she can then say sorry regarding the job (they will be able to find a replacement for her easy peasy!)

If unlucky in the resale she has the job............

Oh and she should enter every competition she can between now and June if no luck in the resale also!

Easy really! :P

i truly don't think anyone has much of a chance of getting a ticket in the resale, unless your constantly glued to e-festys or checking the seetickets/g2010 site, of course, someone has to get them, but don't place all your hopes on getting one.

also the stones could be confirmed by then, and it will be like trying to get a ticket for woodstock... albeit if we could buy tickets now to travel back in time to woodstock 1968 ...

.. there :P