Big Thanks to the Glaswegians that gave me a lift back to Stafford on Saturday night

Guest shedboy66

I had an absolute nitemare after oasis lost my gf but she had my wallet and mobile as i went on that stargate ride had no way of getting back to stafford other than walking was pretty scary walking in the dark not having a clue where i was going

met some fellow scots about 2am who flagged down a taxi and dropped me off in Cannock so just wanted to say thanks I probably still would have been walking if it wasn't for them

not sure if any of you will read this but cheers anyway was hoping I would bump into you at the fest on Sunday so i could buy you a pint but didn't

also gotta say thanks to the police guy who let me phone Dundee off his walkie talkie was the only way i could communicate as i didn't know my own mob number