Can You Get in Red Car Park on Wednesday?

Guest Dropkick Murphy

The last few years i've been to Leeds we have always ended up parking in the Green car park, which is the furthest away! We always camp in what is now know as Blue Valley and it would be ideal to be able to park in Red but instead we always end up in Green and the walk to Blue with all our stuff is terrible!

Has anyone parked in Red on the Wednesday? If so, how?

Cheers!

Edited by Dropkick Murphy

The last few years i've been to Leeds we have always ended up parking in the Green car park, which is the furthest away! We always camp in what is now know as Blue Valley and it would be ideal to be able to park in Red but instead we always end up in Green and the walk to Blue with all our stuff is terrible!

Has anyone parked in Red on the Wednesday? If so, how?

Cheers!

I guess this answers my question:

Once onsite, please follow the instructions of the traffic marshals and park where they direct you to park. You can get to all of the campsites from all of the car parks. The car parks are filled in a particular order to maximize the volume of cars coming into site at peak periods. If you arrive via Brown Gate it does not follow at all that you will be parked in the Brown car parks. It completely depends on your time of arrival. There are many new car parks this year onsite and therefore if you have been before, don’t try and head for a previous favourite parking space, but follow the directions of the marshals - all of the car parks are within reasonable reach of a campsite gate.