VIP camping at Chelsmford

Guest camping virgin

I've been to V at Chelmsford quite a few times but am camping for the first time at a festival, actually the first time camping ever ! Am in VIP Camping - does anyone know what you get in this site as opposed to the other sites ?

I've seen either on here or on another forum that everyone is saying they are getting there really early on Friday or else you won't get a decent spot to pitch your tent. Is that the same for the VIP Camping?

Am also concerned about people stealing from your tent - obviously I will carry money and all valuables with me, but is everything else safe - sleeping bags etc ? I'm also camping on my own...dont have a problem about being on my own, but a bit worried if it rains - have one of the those quick pop up tents - are they really as bad as I read on these forums ? That I will get soaked ????

Bit worried now, after lurking about on here !/style_images/ef2009/folder_post_icons/icon9.gif">http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/style_images/ef2009/folder_post_icons/icon9.gif

there is no VIP camping, you have to camp with everyone else. A 2 man pop up with one person in would probably do you for the weekend so dont worry. Make sure your tent is messy and dont padlock it and advertise to theifs and you should be fine. As a rule your just generally unlucky if you get stolen from as 99% of people have no problems. Get to know your neighbours!

there is no VIP camping, you have to camp with everyone else. A 2 man pop up with one person in would probably do you for the weekend so dont worry. Make sure your tent is messy and dont padlock it and advertise to theifs and you should be fine. As a rule your just generally unlucky if you get stolen from as 99% of people have no problems. Get to know your neighbours!