Chester Area?

Guest kerys83

Hey I'm a newbie, and I'm also a festival virgin.

I was wondering if there was anyone going from the Chester Area as i'm going on my own (well, I'm going with the BGC company so i suspect that there will be a whole bus load of peeps going - i just don't know any of them yet ;) )

Is anyone going that is local to me, either with the BGC co or just otherwise?

I've always wanted to go to V, but my friends have always let me down on that front, so i decided this year to go on my own (although now i'm thinking there may have been safety in numbers as i'm bricking it)

So i thought i'd ask, am i mad going on my own?

If someone could reassure me that i'll be fine on my own, i would most appriciate it.

Look forward to hearing from some soothing people soon,

Steph x

P.S. - If anyone sees a dark haired girl, mid 20's, trying to put a blue tent up but looking majorly perplexed, that will prob be me!

Hi,

Im Katie, nearly 22 from north shropshire (WHitchurch),

Im on my own for the best part of the day on friday, and will be in a similar situation to you,

Im driving up, not going on the coach.

Do you know what campsite you are planning on?

Im going to be in Green, if you are, I can offer help, not that i am any good lol!

Pm me if you are in green and want help :-) smile im in a similar position!

Hi ladies,

I'm getting the coach up early on friday too. Although i'm going with three friends. They are all guys so girly chats on the friday will be cool too!!

Will prob camp in green or grey/silver like last year as i like my sleep but there is still a party atmosphere.

If you need a friend for the day feel free to pm me....

:(

Hi,

I'm going on my own too. There's quite a few others I've contacted on here who are also alone and I've swapped mob nos with them. I'm travelling down by car from Wrexham early Friday. If u want to meet up for a girly chat and a few drinks pm me and I'll send you my mob no. I'm camping in orange. Going to try to find the eFesters who encourage people who are on their own to meet up with them. They seem like a friendly bunch. There's a seperate thread on here about them.

Only one day left now. Can't wait.

Jackie x