Tickets & BGG shop

Guest ShaggyPool

Hello everyone,

I am not here to further permeate rumours or cause any negative vibes but as I know some of the directors of the BGG look at this site maybe I can get a reply through them.

When I ordered my tickets, the action timed out and I was told to do it again, I did and got my ticket confirmation through, however I got two Netbanx confirmations through each ofa payment of close on £600. I have since checked my CC statement and I have been charged twice. Last week the BGG shop were very responsive and asked for the email ref's so they could get one sorted and also report the glitch to Netbanx. I have since had no more email replies and i have also tried phoning the shop and just got answer phone, however this answer phone is now full and will not take any more messages.

As previous posters have highlighted the tickets have also not arrived and I notice on the BGG website it saying you can use your e'mail confirmation as tickets, but how will this work if you got tickets for several families who may not be turning up together.

There is probably a good reason why the shop is not reposnding, they are all hard at work sorting out tickets probably, and also there will be no problem with me getting my £600 refunded but I think I would just like to hear a reassuring voice on the matter if only to chase away fears of the whole festival suffering these kind of organisation hiccups.

peace and love

Shaun

All now seems well in BGG land, tickets are to be with us for 22nd July and I also got the reply saying that my double payment problem had been sorted.

I was just being a bit tense and all the hard working organisers were working hard getting all the tickets out.

Also this post was meant to be under BGG thread not a new one of its' own. Sorry.

Shaggy

Edited by ShaggyPool

All now seems well in BGG land, tickets are to be with us for 22nd July and I also got the reply saying that my double payment problem had been sorted.

I was just being a bit tense and all the hard working organisers were working hard getting all the tickets out.

Also this post was meant to be under BGG thread not a new one of its' own. Sorry.

Shaggy

Indeed they are, wouldn't go along otherwise, my daughter is 5 and this will be her 3rd BGG, would have been 4th but it was off last year so we went to Sunrise, which got flooded out so we ended up with free tickets to Big Chill. Not quite the same vibe though.

Tickets arrived yesterday and although the refund is not shown on my CC yet I have had confirmation from BGG that it was refunded on Tuesday, so it would not show up just yet.

Only swine flu to worry about now :P

Indeed they are, wouldn't go along otherwise, my daughter is 5 and this will be her 3rd BGG, would have been 4th but it was off last year so we went to Sunrise, which got flooded out so we ended up with free tickets to Big Chill. Not quite the same vibe though.

Tickets arrived yesterday and although the refund is not shown on my CC yet I have had confirmation from BGG that it was refunded on Tuesday, so it would not show up just yet.

Only swine flu to worry about now :D