5 New Arctic Monkeys Songs!

Guest JoShS

I don't think people should be reading too much into the Homme connection. He produced 6 or 7 tracks but apparently his role was fairly straightforward and it hasn't resulted in a much heavier sound as some people predicted. I hear many influences in their new stuff but I have to say QOTSA is not really one of them.

Edited by thomasowen

Really looking forward to arctic monkeys, saw them loads supporting the first album but last time was leeds 06. Seems they've finally got some confidence now, rather than always looking uneasy on stage like they were in the past. Best song out of the lot has to be pretty visitors.

Really looking forward to arctic monkeys, saw them loads supporting the first album but last time was leeds 06. Seems they've finally got some confidence now, rather than always looking uneasy on stage like they were in the past. Best song out of the lot has to be pretty visitors.

I don't think people should be reading too much into the Homme connection. He produced 6 or 7 tracks but apparently his role was fairly straightforward and it hasn't resulted in a much heavier sound as some people predicted. I hear many influences in their new stuff but I have to say QOTSA is not really one of them.
Edited by benissright

+1

I dont think i could be more irritated by the repeated and continuous Homme references. I dont care who produced the music and dont care if i can or cant hear something in any of their music. I just want to listen to it and judge it on its own merit.