Beardyman with The Bays ?

Guest Miss-T

I was wondering if anybody knows what happened to Beardyman and The Bays at the Glade on friday night?

I think the set was meant to start at 9.15pm, i didnt make it over there til 9.30pm, when there was some DJ playing....he continued playing til about 10.15pm, and them Timo Maas came on.

May have missed something by being slightly late......I was just curious as I was really looking forward to seeing them?

How wierd....I am aure i turned up there at about 9.30 and stayed till 11pm and just dj playing - bizarre!!! Oh well at least I caught him on thursday in dance field - was lookign forward to catching The bays too.......ah well!!!!

Yep - they definitely played... You must have been well out of your head because I was and still managed to work that out!!!!

And then it was up to the Animal Collective after that for a truly weird, mindblowing and uplifting experience.. great way to spend Friday night I thought..

Yep - they definitely played... You must have been well out of your head because I was and still managed to work that out!!!!

And then it was up to the Animal Collective after that for a truly weird, mindblowing and uplifting experience.. great way to spend Friday night I thought..