Garlic Kitchen

Guest tijuana_man

did anyone manage to find the Garlic Kitchen this year? i've been going for 10 years and ALWAYS have at least one piece of yummy garlic bread whith cheese or homous...but to my horror it had been replaced with an info point.

was it somewhere else?

not garlic kitchen but noticed the yeo valley stand was repositioned, i though it was no longer but eventually found it

a for the yeo valley is it just me or where last year the frozen yoghurts large tubs rather than small tubs they were this year

No Garlic Kitchen - it should have been on the corner opposite Chai Wallahs and the nacho van.

Walked the site in vague hope of finding it - like you, we have queued for the delights of garlic running over the hand as we trudge away with a great wodge of bread, soaked in garlic butter, topped with lashings of cheese and mushrooms...

Messy food...

I may need to go and lie down..

Twas not there, in fact I noticed a few food stalls that weren't there or different (Venison burger for exanple). I wonder with the reccession whether they weren't making a big enough profit to justify going.

Yep all of our campsite was gutted when we walked around craving garlic to find an info point! =\

Really hope it makes a return, I know they had trouble the year before last being closed down from selling the garlic bread, not too sure about last year. Just hope there not banned.

I too was a little upset by the lack of the Garlic Kitchen.

I do remember them getting the "Yellow Sticker" one year 'cos they where keeping the bread out for too long. But it's only bread and they were flogging it so quickly anyway. I wouldn't have thought it was a ban.