Kids Field

Guest rock n roll star

I hadnt been to glasto before so didnt want to take my 7 year old, as i didnt know what to expect.

I was so truly happy and amazed at all the stuff for kids to do there, it was so good, so defo taking her next year!!

Another thing that i thought was brilliant was kids behaviour, just like the the adults, all the kids were so well behaved, i didnt see one tantrum!

Yeah, thought the Kidz Field was fantastic.

We had a 2 year old with us and I will say travelling round the site got a bit hairy sometimes (to all the twats who told us she shouldn't be there, we were thinking the same about you!)

However as soon as you got into the Kidz Field all the drunken/blatted loutish behaviour was forgotten and the kids had a great time. I just wish some of my first memories were of Glasto.

Not sure if we will do it again with someone so young as I really felt worried for her safety at some points in the evenings. I think 6 or 7 upwards should be fine though.