Friday arrivals ? anyone else ?

Guest barbienightmare

Yeah Im arriving 7.30(ish) AM on Friday (as long as I don't get lost and there is not much traffic). Very frustrating because ill miss World Cup, and all the meets. :D Ah Well, I don't miss music... Does anyone know how easy it is to find a place to set up camp on Friday morning?

im getting into bristol airport tomoro at 14:10pm, want to get to the festival the quickest way possible, this is probably taxi but i'll be on my own so dont really want to pay the £50 quid fare. is there a bus that goes from bristol airport direct to the festival?

There is a regular shuttle bus from Bristol Airport to Bristol Temple Meads Station. From Temple Meads there are apparently regular buses going to the festival, or you could get a train to Castle Cary and use the free shuttle bus from there.

This would definitely take longer than a taxi, but on the other hand it'll be a lot cheaper!

Was talking to a bus driver on wednesday when he pulled in and he said it took him 9 hours to get from Bristol to the festival!!!!! One woman got off less than half way and made it there before the bus!

That was on Wednesday though, it shouldn't be that bad. Traffic is still pretty terrible, mind