Blue light all the way

Guest Walkin Man

a BIG thanks to everyone who stepped aside for the oncoming ambulance 10:30ish Sunday morning 14th. Dodging the cones yep I was frantically rushed from East Cowes to St Mary's Hospital, Newport with a full blown heart attack, thrombolysed en route, now on the mend after op.

After 3 Isle of Wight festivals in the last 4 (gave last years a miss) needless to say I didn’t make day 3 of this years, the hospital visit wasn’t in the price of the ticket.

My 2009 Highlights - Tings Tings, White Lies, The Rifles, Stereophonics and James T Walsh (Starsailor)

So now for Kasabian in two weeks, how am I going keep still haven’t a clue. I've arranged to swop for the balcony and will have to be strapped into the seat.

Once again a BIG everlasting thank you.

Edited by Walkin Man

bloody hell!!!

glad to hear you are recovering well :P look after yourself when you see kasabian!

• 2 weeks later...

I was a little too optimistic about seeing Kasabian so soon after, had to let it pass me by, so how about Kasabian headlining Isle of Wight 2010 (Saturday). However I got a very nice surprise in the post - a get well card from the Stereophonics. The card was a poorly dragon by Quentin Blake with all the band members signing it, how cool and very Welsh so thanks to Kelly and the lads.

Edited by Walkin Man

ah thats cool!!! makes it worth it now ;) ah got to love the stereophonics for doing that!

i like kasabian but not really big enough for a headliner yet!

I was a little too optimistic about seeing Kasabian so soon after, had to let it pass me by, so how about Kasabian headlining Isle of Wight 2010 (Saturday). However I got a very nice surprise in the post - a get well card from the Stereophonics. The card was a poorly dragon by Quentin Blake with all the band members signing it, how cool and very Welsh so thanks to Kelly and the lads.