AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH!

Guest clockworkpurple

I woke up this morning with the sinking feeling of "oh SHIT, it's Glasto in two days and i'm so not prepared!!"

today's to-do list is 14 items long.....and doesn't include such trifles as PACKING. <_< oh, and i've gotta work today and tomorrow....

anyone else having a last minute stress about how much they have to do?

i just got back into the country so i know exactly what you mean, i have to wash all my clothes and hope they dry out by tomorow night, i also have to find a supplier after having lost all my contacts to moving to australia and i also have to buy a load of booze and food on a tightish budget and all this whilst jetlagged to f**k

I'm just about to leave home to sit a horrendous exam for this course that work have put me on. Had to spend all weekend revising instead of packing and re-packing several times. Still haven't bought the booze and food, done the washing or even started packing, and I have work tomorrow!!!!

But at least it's not raining! <_<

i just got back into the country so i know exactly what you mean, i have to wash all my clothes and hope they dry out by tomorow night, i also have to find a supplier after having lost all my contacts to moving to australia and i also have to buy a load of booze and food on a tightish budget and all this whilst jetlagged to f**k

I have just re-proofed the seams on my tent....pointless task I know given its gonna be scorchio the whole time.

I have little crappy things to do...charge my camera, format my memory cards, finish my flags etc etc....all the stuff I keep putting off!

not done anything excpet put my tent up. and bits are missing so gota buy a new tent 2ite completly pack and go shopping for everything and i have work the next two days

but not too worried will get it all done <_<

around 2am this morning "get an emergency dentist" soared to pole position on my to do list <_< in absolute agony. Also in a total panic that it's gonna develop into some dastardly infection, that sees me quarantined until next Monday morning!

Due to set off at 9am tomorrow, loads left to do, in no fit state to do much :lol::O:)

Hope the last minute rush goes better for ya all!

around 2am this morning "get an emergency dentist" soared to pole position on my to do list <_< in absolute agony. Also in a total panic that it's gonna develop into some dastardly infection, that sees me quarantined until next Monday morning!

Due to set off at 9am tomorrow, loads left to do, in no fit state to do much :lol::O:)

I have a growing pile in the corner of my Garage, none of it's packed yet tho.

This evenings tasks are:

Pitch the tent and make sure it's all intact

assemble the sack truck

clean the Bestival mud off my rucksack, wellies and waterproofs

Put out the night lights to start their charging cycle

Tomorrow will be spent packing like a loon!

I woke up this morning with the sinking feeling of "oh SHIT, it's Glasto in two days and i'm so not prepared!!"

today's to-do list is 14 items long.....and doesn't include such trifles as PACKING. :D oh, and i've gotta work today and tomorrow....

anyone else having a last minute stress about how much they have to do?

around 2am this morning "get an emergency dentist" soared to pole position on my to do list :D in absolute agony. Also in a total panic that it's gonna develop into some dastardly infection, that sees me quarantined until next Monday morning!

Due to set off at 9am tomorrow, loads left to do, in no fit state to do much :D:D:)