*HELP* Camper van ticket issues

Guest Hiphopopotamus

For the first time this year we're going in a camper van, we bought the tickets as normal and was sent caravan/campervan vehicle pass, i've just been a bored and looked to see what was for sale under the search heading 'Glastonbury' on Ebay, out of intrigue more than anythng and i saw a camper van ticket for sale. When i received my tickets i only had the blue diamond pass but not the pink ticket you can see in this picture....i'm now very, very worried we may have a situation where Seetickets have arsed up our order, anyone here know of a number i can call...quickly? :P

http://i.ebayimg.com/03/!BUSGnlQ!W...sURk)Qg~~_1.JPG

Having just read this ive checked and i have both the blue diamond and the pink ticket. However last year was our first year in our camper and Im sure we only got the equivelent of the blue diamond. They never checked anything else just saw it in the window and waved us through so i dont think you will have a problem. If you do just show them the bit attached to your tickets that showed how many tickets you bought and wheteher you bought a camper pass or car park ticket at the same time. That should clear up any problems for you.

Failing that Im sure they will have a way of checking your details against a database to see if you actually bought a camper ticket (for those peeps that lose or forget them.)

Dont panic mate Im sure it will all go smoothly for you. :P

For the first time this year we're going in a camper van, we bought the tickets as normal and was sent caravan/campervan vehicle pass, i've just been a bored and looked to see what was for sale under the search heading 'Glastonbury' on Ebay, out of intrigue more than anythng and i saw a camper van ticket for sale. When i received my tickets i only had the blue diamond pass but not the pink ticket you can see in this picture....i'm now very, very worried we may have a situation where Seetickets have arsed up our order, anyone here know of a number i can call...quickly? :P

http://i.ebayimg.com/03/!BUSGnlQ!W...sURk)Qg~~_1.JPG

this happened to us 2 years ago, the pink bit you are missing is the ticket, blue triangle just route sticker and will not get you in. See did send us one out no problem but since time is against you I would ring them and get one sent, but also get them to email you that they are doing this, then you can print out and with the ticket advice slip attached to main ticket and the email would thought you would get in ok

For the first time this year we're going in a camper van, we bought the tickets as normal and was sent caravan/campervan vehicle pass, i've just been a bored and looked to see what was for sale under the search heading 'Glastonbury' on Ebay, out of intrigue more than anythng and i saw a camper van ticket for sale. When i received my tickets i only had the blue diamond pass but not the pink ticket you can see in this picture....i'm now very, very worried we may have a situation where Seetickets have arsed up our order, anyone here know of a number i can call...quickly?

I'm the total opposite to you, received envelope from See this morning and all there was in it was the Pink ticket. No sign of the Blue diamond pass. No sign of logic from SEE tickets. Again.

Why does Glastonbury continue to use this two bob outfit?

Edited by Oakridge