National Recycle Week 22-28 June

Guest Preston81

Just seen a 'Recycle Week 2009' group on Facebook - it's next week

I want to make a pledge and get involved, but not sure how practical it is to recycle while at the festival? Suppose I could pledge to go waste free for a day by re-using my Brother's paper cup each time I go to the bar!

Maybe a visit to the green fields might tick the box. Seems a very 'Glasto' cause to support though!

Just seen a 'Recycle Week 2009' group on Facebook - it's next week

I want to make a pledge and get involved, but not sure how practical it is to recycle while at the festival? Suppose I could pledge to go waste free for a day by re-using my Brother's paper cup each time I go to the bar!

Maybe a visit to the green fields might tick the box. Seems a very 'Glasto' cause to support though!

I think recycling at Glasto is probably a bit harder than it ought to be. I always endeavour to put my rubbish in the appropriate bins, but lots of people can't be arsed, leading to the wrong stuff in the wrong receptacles and no space for you to recycle your gear.