Camping in Brown

Guest renpen21

Hi Folks

Doing the full weekend this year with my Missus who has never camped !! Don't want to scare the life out of her so was thinking of staying in Brown as heard it's quieter.. My question is if i get there Thursday morning do you think they'll still be spots available.

Thanks

Hi Folks

Doing the full weekend this year with my Missus who has never camped !! Don't want to scare the life out of her so was thinking of staying in Brown as heard it's quieter.. My question is if i get there Thursday morning do you think they'll still be spots available.

Thanks

yep definately camped in green last year which had a fair few spots still left on thursday afternoon, and could see that brown still had loads left, so should be able to get yourself a good spot in brown arriving on thursday morning.

hi,

Yeah me and the mrs always camp in brown and its good. There always loads of room most of the day on thursday and by friday night its well on the way to being full. I've never camped in green tho and i've heard its alrite too, so l night try that this year cos the mrs is not coming . . But the down side to camping with your mrs is that ppl tend not to talk to you as much cos your a couple! If you know what l mean?! I'm going down on thursday morning too, like real early cos of the new road routes, its going to be a pain in the back side this year on them roads. :-( as to which carpark l end up on is anybodys guess.

Have a good one anyway's.

• 3 weeks later...