Help, couple of Q's!

Guest FiFFi

Hey there all you good glasto peeps, Im in need of a couple of answers. {sorry if I ask some Q's which have been done before <_< }

I have been to glasto before {1999, 2000 & 2002}, but circumstances are alittle diff this year.

I have always taken my gals {8 & 12} wiv me, but they are a little more grown up now and want to see certain bands at similar times on diff stages!

Is there a more precise timetable as to when the bands go on stage? If so, when is this announced and where?

Roughly how long does it take to walk from & get in from East car parks to Cockmill Meadow? We hope to arrive approx 9pm Weds. Only asking, because I'm carrying everything!!

Any answers gratefully received.

Thanx

There is a clashfinder created by Halvin that gives you accurate times on a lot of the stages. Theres a link to the topic below.

/index.php?showtopic=121882&hl=clashfinder">http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/index.p...;hl=clashfinder

Last year it took us about 5 mins, maybe less, to walk to the gate but then we had to queue for about 20 mins, wasn't too bad but we were in quite a close carpark. It depends on where you get put, but I'd say at most it should take you about 20 mins because there won't really be a queue at that time on a weds.

Thanx for the help you guys, clash finder looks like it will be a great help.

As for the trek, It's a good job these boots are made for walking!

Getting soooo excited cant wait.

As your man above said, Halvin's clashfinder is the dogs!

On your own! Kids now a days.... in my day.... no respect....

I think I have been reading the "middle aged man meet" thread too much :D

I feel like a kid again looking forward to it. I will be doing the walk from the car to the site alone but have all my hopes on my new trolley. My mates are coming from the north west and I am coming from Kkent sao fingers crossed we meet somewhere

Essential bit of kit!

I think that this is a bit optimistic! Depending on the car park and how much kit you're carrying, I would think its 30mins from the car park to the gate, and then 20mins from the gate to Cockmill Meadow camping. An hour at least, including inevitable stops for drinks and re-adjusting kit etc...

I think I have been reading the "middle aged man meet" thread too much ;)

I feel like a kid again looking forward to it. I will be doing the walk from the car to the site alone but have all my hopes on my new trolley. My mates are coming from the north west and I am coming from Kkent sao fingers crossed we meet somewhere