baby ear protectors

Guest magicpie76

you can get them for a tenner on ebay (new). At the festival last year the RNID were selling them at their tent next to the Pyriamid for £15, told the man that that sounded like a tax on children until my brain caught my mouth up and realised it was for charity!

i saw so many little ones without ear defenders or hats at the isle of wight this weekend it was astounding how f**king dumb some parents can be!

i even saw one security guard having a go at a couple for not having their baby shielded from the sun properly as it was blisteringly hot with little shade.

saying that you're obviously not one of these idiotic parents and it's always cute to see little ones having the time of their lives with their little ear muffs on and jumping or flapping about to the music ;)

i saw so many little ones without ear defenders or hats at the isle of wight this weekend it was astounding how f**king dumb some parents can be!

i even saw one security guard having a go at a couple for not having their baby shielded from the sun properly as it was blisteringly hot with little shade.

saying that you're obviously not one of these idiotic parents and it's always cute to see little ones having the time of their lives with their little ear muffs on and jumping or flapping about to the music :lol: