Anyone going down on Wednesday?

Guest deadrobot

Awesome, thanks!! Then you can remind me about the meet up too coz I bought 9 crates of Strongboy yesterday so I will inevitably forget!

Cheers Shinny :huh:

Camp with us, bring some sausages, you can share our barbecue.

Or alternatively, offer some money, we'll buy extra, and I'll still cook for you LOL!!!

you legend :huh:

i think im taking disposable bbqs - doing some trips down to the co-op in castle donington when we do beer runs.

But i'm a growing boy...one meal a day simply will not do! haha

I think I should abandon my friends and camp with you guys! Food runs! BBQ! Sausages! Awesome!

We were gonna take a BBQ thing but decided we probably wouldn't bother to use it and it would be a waste of time. Just gonna live on (hopefully they have them again) those giant yorkies with the sausage and mash inside them, they were awesome!

Not a problem honey, we''ll come and collect you if you tell us where you're camping LOL!

I'm the mummy of the group, if you bring food I am also likely to cook for you (Ask BG and Gremlin from last year)

Edited by Bad Girl

I think I should abandon my friends and camp with you guys! Food runs! BBQ! Sausages! Awesome!

We were gonna take a BBQ thing but decided we probably wouldn't bother to use it and it would be a waste of time. Just gonna live on (hopefully they have them again) those giant yorkies with the sausage and mash inside them, they were awesome!

I'm off down tomorrow, however my phone's on the blink so I've gotta save the battery as much as possible.

Only food I'm taking is cereal bars, biscuits, and a few tubes of Pringles - including the new Zesty Lime & Chilli flavour!

Will hopefully pick up a Subway sandwich on the way too.

Half an hour til I finish work, and then I'm off home to pack like crazy!