Oropesa / Marina d'or Buses to Benicassim

Guest Dellbhoy

Hi everyone.

Been lurking on here for some time now so thought I should say hello.

So who's all staying in the Oropesa / Marina D'or area and using the shuttle buses to the festival?

Me and some friends have a few days either side of the festival in a hotel in Oropesa. Any recommendation to bars/pubs in the area to prepare and recover for the festival.

6 weeks today. COME ON.

Can anyone give me their advice please??

I've never been to Beni festival before and am having a nightmare getting an honest opinion about where to stay.

I have to confirm between an apartment in Orpesa and Alcossebre - has anyone stayed in either of these? Is there any way of getting home at the end of the night?! I'd really appreciate your help. All signs so far have been that we won't get home/if we do then it'll be a total mission.

Thanks in advance!

Have a read through some of the stickies.

I've never been before and there appears to be enough information on this forum alone to help you make your decision.

Update on the bus. The organisers email you a word document to send your preferred travelling times.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...