Holy shit it's June!

Guest Lithium05

I'm doing a checklist right now. I'm gonna print it off and show my fianceé - I bet I've missed loads of stuff off it though!

Not packed a single thing yet. Probably will do it all on Sunday.

Natwest have the festival feeling its seems shinny. Bastards.

I've decided i'm gonna do all my shopping on thursday, i thinik that may be my last half day off until next wednesday. misson, how much festi crap can you fit in a mini.....

On a high note, i think i have my ticket! Good olde mother keeping me informed at work. i'm shitting excitement as you read this!

Natwest have the festival feeling its seems shinny. Bastards.

I've decided i'm gonna do all my shopping on thursday, i thinik that may be my last half day off until next wednesday. misson, how much festi crap can you fit in a mini.....

On a high note, i think i have my ticket! Good olde mother keeping me informed at work. i'm shitting excitement as you read this!

Natwest are fine until you actually go into a branch upon which they near enough attack you. Apprantly when i went into my wolvo branch, they claims i hadnt had my annual advisement meeting. All i wanted to do was put some money in.

Natwest are fine until you actually go into a branch upon which they near enough attack you. Apprantly when i went into my wolvo branch, they claims i hadnt had my annual advisement meeting. All i wanted to do was put some money in.

Did my shopping today with mr overdraft!

Nearly lost my exhahst on my wee mini going over a couple speed bumps. Apprantly some old guy in tescos claimed that me and my mate couldnt buy 12 cases of fosters all at once. We were limited to only 6.

Now just to get me some boots, and my hair cut and im sorted!

Man i need sleeeep.

Got to get sleeping bags washed tonight. More tidying up to do. Hopefully a quick go on Guitar Hero Metallica, some timely practice for Download tonight.

Won't get anything done tomorrow though, things going on all day! Will finish packing on Sunday, all going to plan!