Worth trying to stay the weekend?

Guest MasterHill

Hello. I'm planning on going to Creamfields this year with three friends. I've been to Leeds festival the past two years and they have the campsite open to anyone as long as you have a day ticket, is it the same thing at CF? I don't know wether to buy the full weekend + camping ticket or just the saturday ticket and camp anyway. My friend organising us going thinks we'll be able to stay and camp both nights with a day ticket because the tickets are just to get into the music arena.

Also we want to take legal drugs with us like poppers and salvia but I have no idea if these are allowed, I've read almost everything on the CF site but nothing is mentioned, they were being sold at leeds so will there be any were selling things like these on site?

Thanks Adam :(:(

haven't camped before but doing it this year - i'm defo buying the camping ticket, doubt you'll be able blag it and get into the campsite. think they're still on the £100 offer aswell.

afew stands sold poppers but didn't see any salvia being sold, reckon you should be alright to bring it in with you.

Don't think you'll be able to get into the campsite without a camping ticket as it's all done with different coloured wristbands so I don't think it's worth the risk as i'm sure the camping ones are different to day tickets.

As far as the legals go, i've seen them being sold there before but not sure whether they let you bring your own. Probably be ok taking them into the campsite but not so sure about the arena.

Sorry it's a bit vague but hope it helps :)