Nic Cave confirmed on The Gorge?

Guest jamseyboy

I may have missed this somewhere amongst the threads but it appears that Nick Cave and The bad Seeds have been confirmed by a member of the band.

I am not sure how accurate The Gorge is but it may be worth checking out.

There's been some discussion in this thread /index.php?showtopic=118030">http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/index.p...howtopic=118030

Personally I'm convinced he is playing, mainly 'cos Eavis told a friend of mine that he was...trouble is occasionally Eavis can let slip things without having all the facts, so even from the horses mouth as it were, it could still be unreliable information. But hopefully it's correct, we'll know soon anway ;)

There's been some discussion in this thread /index.php?showtopic=118030">http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/index.p...howtopic=118030

Personally I'm convinced he is playing, mainly 'cos Eavis told a friend of mine that he was...trouble is occasionally Eavis can let slip things without having all the facts, so even from the horses mouth as it were, it could still be unreliable information. But hopefully it's correct, we'll know soon anway ;)

Really hope Nick Cave does play, His web site says he is playing in Switzerland on the 27th so hope he will play on the Friday.....this is to avoid clashes as I owe the Mrs for the massive mistake of opting for Groove Armarda over the Verve last year and Chem's over the Who in 07...

Let the top trump swapsy'e start.......................:-)