Reasonable Tents?

Guest punkincowcat

Im going to be buying a new tent this year, I would like it to be big enough for two people with a porch style space for storage and sitting in if it gets too rainy! Can anyone recommend any good websites? I dont wanna to have to pay more than £100 though!!

Also need to get myself a sleeping bag and decent backpack.. any ideas?

I got the vango omega450 last year costs a shade under £100

Just the right size for 2 with plenty of room for bags and all

Nice and light

Easy "erection" :)

And good quality

Would def recomend. I got mine from yeomans outdoor but they don't seem to stock it anymore so try googling

* sorry about the lack of links or pics I'm posting on my phone so can't copy and paste urls

Hiya,

dunno what other peoples thoughts are on this but I wouldnt get a 2 man tent for 2 people. I would go for a 3 man instead. :)

The tent above is about the size of a kingsize bed. That doesnt leave much room (with 2 of you in there)...i know there is a porch but still...if it is a repeat of the biblical storm of 2005, you want a little bit more room to be able to get your waterproofs on! :)

Hiya,

dunno what other peoples thoughts are on this but I wouldnt get a 2 man tent for 2 people. I would go for a 3 man instead. :)

The tent above is about the size of a kingsize bed. That doesnt leave much room (with 2 of you in there)...i know there is a porch but still...if it is a repeat of the biblical storm of 2005, you want a little bit more room to be able to get your waterproofs on! :)

Hiya,

Hiya,

dunno what other peoples thoughts are on this but I wouldnt get a 2 man tent for 2 people. I would go for a 3 man instead. :(

The tent above is about the size of a kingsize bed. That doesnt leave much room (with 2 of you in there)...i know there is a porch but still...if it is a repeat of the biblical storm of 2005, you want a little bit more room to be able to get your waterproofs on! :ph34r:

Im going to be buying a new tent this year, I would like it to be big enough for two people with a porch style space for storage and sitting in if it gets too rainy! Can anyone recommend any good websites? I dont wanna to have to pay more than £100 though!!

Also need to get myself a sleeping bag and decent backpack.. any ideas?