EXIT Festival 2009 Line-up

Guest P-Nuttz

What the hell is going on with this line-up. looking back at previous line-ups this is by far the weakest for a long time. i thought the 10th anniversary meant it was supposed to be amazing?For a festival with a tradition for recruiting great dance acts and the best dj's it really looks poor. Where is all the electro and new dance music? chemical bros? boys noize? justice? 2manydjs? erol alkan etc etc etc. the drum n bass looks decent enough but no-one terribly special. madness and kraftwerk a nice touch but seriously where are all the really good acts at? As for the headliners - pathetic. Korn? they havent even released a record for years how can they be headlining? bad decision. if limp bizkit are to be added as predicted its gonna be pretty dreadful. GET DAFT PUNK ON BOARD! I agree that the line up isnt everything at a festival but it plays a major part - the atmosphere can only go so far. please sort it out exit organizers
Edited by Brizzle

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree, i know the fest will still be AMAZING no matter of big names but i feel a bit miffed with the lack of big acts, even compared to previous years its looking weak and like u said this is supposed to be the big 10 years...

looking at the last few years lineups they have always been on, seriously now; EPIC proportions. and this year just doesnt match up.

EDIT: and grandaster is still not on the lineup

so looks like that the program for main stage is ready for 11th july,still waiting for at least 3 headliners to be announced.royksoop and underworld playing balaton sound same time,so maybe.........yeah,and at least one proper british band,like franz ferdinand or klaxons.....

How many stages are there? What i'm wanting to know is is there likely to be alot more big names announced or will it just be less well known acts/djs.

Would love to see some big electro names at Exit and there doesn't seem to be much announced so far. I absolutely love my techno but also really want to see the likes of 2Many DJs, Boys Noize, Dead Mau5, Erol Alkan, Crookers etc etc. Acts like them put such a big smile on my face and get me dancing all night long!

I wish this was a note going in a request box in the Exit 09' organisers office!

How many stages are there? What i'm wanting to know is is there likely to be alot more big names announced or will it just be less well known acts/djs.

Would love to see some big electro names at Exit and there doesn't seem to be much announced so far. I absolutely love my techno but also really want to see the likes of 2Many DJs, Boys Noize, Dead Mau5, Erol Alkan, Crookers etc etc. Acts like them put such a big smile on my face and get me dancing all night long!

I wish this was a note going in a request box in the Exit 09' organisers office!

totally agree with you brizzle.this is one of the weakiest line up on exit ever.dance arena have too many popular names,not so big quality.

after2 are also just names which are familiar to all,but there are so many new dnb artists who aren`t played on exit and have much much better production.

simple,this year exit is "too old"...no inovation,no suprises just names for which exit team knows that will fill the holes between the walls.

absolutely agree with misha and brizzle!

strange line up compared with the other festivals in the balkans(romania,croatia,turkey).they've got pretty good names.probably they're not that good like festival atmosphere,but if we're talking about music,they're better this year.

i was expecting much much more from exit this time!

i am going on exit for a last six years,and yes-it isn`t all in line up,but this is 10th anniversary which even exit told that will be the best.last year line up was pretty weak for my taste,but i have amazing time on fortress again.

just for this year,no one could guess that birthday cake will be so sour.this line up is more for some festival in 2002 or even earlier.

Right now, I am uploading video on YouTube I took yesterday with new EXIT Camp and Beach location. This is short, less then 4 minutes video starting from the turning point of Danube River and continuing with motorbike ride along NEW Camp site.

Here is EXIT Video page where you can see NEW EXIT Camp and Beach video on my website (last, seventh video at the moment)

Do not forget that at this moment there is not much to see as site work didn't started yet, however, when I was on my way back, I so some folks discussing and droving some plans.

Visit novisadproperty.com web site for over 100 accommodation places close to the Fortress :blink:

Edited by SimNS