Toilets

Guest bootsysarah

I'd like to start by saying we had a fantastic time at endorseit, we met loads of old friends and had a great party. A little bit of mud and wet didn't dampen our spirits .......... but I have a problem with paying £20.00 for a campervan pass and having no toilets.

NO TOILETS AT ALL FOR THE CAMPERVAN FIELD!!!!!!!! Not everyone has ensuite facilities in their van.

We complained to a lovely man called Paul on Friday night. this brought action!!!! Two toilets arrived Saturday morning.

TWO TOILETS FOR THE WHOLE CAMPERVAN FIELD!!!!!!!!!

We notice in the crew area there were about 10 toilets for a very small number of people. What was that all about then??

I'd like to start by saying we had a fantastic time at endorseit, we met loads of old friends and had a great party. A little bit of mud and wet didn't dampen our spirits .......... but I have a problem with paying £20.00 for a campervan pass and having no toilets.

NO TOILETS AT ALL FOR THE CAMPERVAN FIELD!!!!!!!! Not everyone has ensuite facilities in their van.

We complained to a lovely man called Paul on Friday night. this brought action!!!! Two toilets arrived Saturday morning.

TWO TOILETS FOR THE WHOLE CAMPERVAN FIELD!!!!!!!!!

We notice in the crew area there were about 10 toilets for a very small number of people. What was that all about then??

I agree here....what the hell were they thinking not puting loos out on friday, my little lad was so desperate for a number 2 and we were a little bit stuck on what the best choice of action was, one of the stewards suggested climbing the fence to the staff area loos and turned a blind eye thankfull so we shoved hin under the fence to the loos there before he pooed his pants ! much as Im glad it was sorted by saturday, I think forgetting the loos for people on friday was a prety shitty mistake to make (excuse the pun) and only 2 wasnt exactly the ideal number... I thought there were laws on loos to people ratio? if not there should be !

but I got to say I was impressed at the loos in the main area being clean enough to use without needing to be blindfolded and pegged up , (on the one side anyway) fantastic!, I even had a good chat with my 6yr old while she was on the porta throne with out feeling the need to rush her :)