Guitar Hero!

Guest Betty09

How good was little Arthur on stage! - Legend

Guitar hero - efest hero - camp la la hero

Well done lil man.

Who remembers???

aw arthur was amazing!!!! i still think i can beat him :blink:

aww gee shucks - thanks for the thread and posting the vid - excellent!!!! we shall continue rocking at Glasto :lol:

It really was something else, a lifetime memory :blink::huh::O

aww gee shucks - thanks for the thread and posting the vid - excellent!!!! we shall continue rocking at Glasto :blink:

It really was something else, a lifetime memory :huh::lol::O

1. Arthur got 96% if I remeber correctly

2 and most important he did infront of atleast 30,000 and one of the UKs major music festivals!!!

OR and 3. he hardly used the screen whilsted dancing around!

Not saying that kid aint good but im sorry cant see how you can say he is better than then Camp LALA's Guitar Hero Hero!

Sorry Ming, I just took it off as I had had two odd emails since posting. I don't know if this is the norm as I have never posted to youtube before?

I'll put it up again and pm you. How's things anyway. We missed you and your red wine drinking antics this year :)

Good thanks. Camp La La was great but the actual festival was not as good as last year. We thought that it was because 07 was our first festie that this one didn't compare but there was more to it than that.

Congratulations on becoming manager! Time to delegate a bit and take it easy B)

i went to a small festival last year called End Of The Road and it was great!!! only about 5000 people there

:D nah i havn't, it would be cool to see if he can do harder stuff though, awesome song but not the hardest by any means

I'll answer on his behalf. He chose that song as advised it would be a crowd pleaser.

He only plays on expert and gets an average of 96% on any song. Is that hard enough for you? - and he is only 11 and is only allowed a certain amount of time on the playstation a day to play so his skill level is in my opinion, very high.

I'm not sure if you intended to come over as a wally, would be cool to see if you weren't .