National Express - Baggage Allowence?

McCor

I have had the misfortune of speaking with NE this morning who tell me the baggage allowance is ONE MEDIUM BAG + ONE HAND LUGGAGE to Glastonbury.

This was after she told me I had to pay for additional luggage when I bought my ticket as I am traveling to an airport.

My head hurts,

Anyone have previous experience with NE and baggage limits?

I have had the misfortune of speaking with NE this morning who tell me the baggage allowance is ONE MEDIUM BAG + ONE HAND LUGGAGE to Glastonbury.

This was after she told me I had to pay for additional luggage when I bought my ticket as I am traveling to an airport.

My head hurts,

Anyone have previous experience with NE and baggage limits?

I will add the caveat that I've only got experience of using NE outside of travelling to festivals. But I used to get a NE coach on a semi-regular basis and would always have two large bags that went into the hold and one small bag I kept with my on the bus itself. I never had any problems, and was never asked to pay extra. Now it could be very different for Glastonbury as there will be a large number of people with large bags/tents/etc, but I can't imagine a coach driver being overly fussed with an extra bag here of there.

I've used NE twice before to Glastonbury and again this year. Don't worry too much. Obviously don't bring so much that you can't take in one trip.

Me and my wife take 2 bags, 2 cases of Guinness, tent and 2 camping chairs. They're fine with that.We have a great, sturdy fold up festival trolley too. Think they would get pissed off with sack barrows though.

Thanks!

There are two of us, I think I'll be able to condense down to a bag each, a tent, an old suitcase, and 2 chairs. We could take the chairs on board I guess, as they are light and fold away.

The suitcase will house some beers, sleeping bags. Mats will be attached to our bags.