What Ferry We All Getting People?

Guest Betty09

Would be good to know what time everyone is getting the ferry?!?

Me and my mate Ant (IOW virgin) are on the 11am from Southampton to E.Cowes..... Anyone on the same??

When will Camp LALA be in full swing?!!

think im on the 10:15am from lymington to yarmouth

were ont he island on wed, we will be at the gates as they open. be on the look out for a large saltire with Steamin'-McNab written on it on red and Russellelly Isle Of Wight written in green, i'll be parading it the moment we arrive on site ;)

were ont he island on wed, we will be at the gates as they open. be on the look out for a large saltire with Steamin'-McNab written on it on red and Russellelly Isle Of Wight written in green, i'll be parading it the moment we arrive on site ;)

If the train goes well from London, me and my mate will be on the 0915 ferry from Portsmouth harbour.

Think i have booked a stupidly early ferry, but as I’m on public transport thought it best to be safe than sorry.

I'll def be at the front of the queue though :) think i'll be there at 10ish :P

If the train goes well from London, me and my mate will be on the 0915 ferry from Portsmouth harbour.

Think i have booked a stupidly early ferry, but as I’m on public transport thought it best to be safe than sorry.

I'll def be at the front of the queue though :) think i'll be there at 10ish :P

if we get to lymington early we'll ask if we can go on the earlier ferry