Tangerine Fields tent robberies 2013

Guest ManOfThePeople

Read devilmans post, as always top drawer.....

Balado is the fourth biggest town in Scotland that weekend, how much crime will there be in the other towns? I do the cans it is a good tip. Get a locker, I posted a link in another thread, lock your money and phones away each night. Do not lock your tent, they will open it using a knife. Don't take anything you will lose sleep over if you lose...

Tangerine fields is not bad, remember anyone in there has paid over £100 to be there, although thefts will happen there as well will be less common. This is my fourth time at TF, touch wood I've not had an issue.....

Edited by ManOfThePeople

Robberies were rife in Tangerine Fields friday night. Woman, with 2 daughters, in the next tent had all their money taken WHILE THEY SLEPT. Bloke opposite had his wallet taken. Loads of others. G4S are shite. Superviser came round giving it the "beefing up security" bollox but did fuck all. Obviously people should take care but these pure c***s should be shot. Wouldve loved to catch one in my tent, loved too.

I met a group of girls from New Zealand on Friday night whilst watching Biffy Clyro at the main stage.

I know they were staying in Tangerine Fields but that is all I know as we were split up as the crowd dispersed.

Can anyone shed any light on who these girls were or even names? Gutted I failed to exchange details.