children welcome?

Guest jannette

hi, I am new on here, sorry if you have gone through this before - basically we went as a family to see the foos at rock en seine a couple of years ago ...the kids were 14, 13 and 3!!! - she was definately the youngest there.....and it was a great atmosphere. We really want to see QOSA and thinking of coming to Benicassim...is this a child friendly event? she is 5 now, but don't want to take her if it is more full on!!!

hi, I am new on here, sorry if you have gone through this before - basically we went as a family to see the foos at rock en seine a couple of years ago ...the kids were 14, 13 and 3!!! - she was definately the youngest there.....and it was a great atmosphere. We really want to see QOSA and thinking of coming to Benicassim...is this a child friendly event? she is 5 now, but don't want to take her if it is more full on!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I think you should maybe look into Download? I did benicassim a couple of years ago and it's pretty full on. If your staying in a hotel i would say do it, but not camping there with kids.

The reason i mention Download is QOTSA are there and they have a family camping section? Probaby best to check out the rest of the lineup first though!

:music:

Last year me and my friend was stood just outside the Bigtop when we were confronted by some guy about 18 yearsold and he told me and my friend to be quiet because he wanted to get some sleep tonight, The big ass speakers where still pounding out bass from the big top! he then walked away went to touch an older womans head screamed and ran down towards the mainstage :S Sooo messed up but funny <nowrelevantinput>