Buying tickets without registration

Guest DBeckett91

So me and a group of friends had planned on going next year but we all thought only 1 person needed to register and we could get that person (me) to buy the tickets. We have just discovered I'm going to need registration numbers for everyone and now that registration is closed we have no idea how to go about getting our tickets.

Will we still be able to get the tickets although we aren't registered on October 7th, or will we need to wait till a later date before we can get them?

Many thanks

You won't be able to get tickets on Sunday for everyone without registration numbers, you need one per person per ticket I'm afraid. As for registering and then getting some in re-sales, I'm not sure but it's worth trying to register just in case? Someone else may have better info on that one? Good luck though hope it all works out for you all :)

Blimey, thats a schoolboy error! Did noone realise registration requires a photo, which gets printed on the ticket? Thats the point of registering, so the scumbag touts dont get any tickets. This wouldnt work if you could but tickets for other people who had not registered and hence whose photos would not be on the ticket. Touts would have a field day with that one!

You will have to try the resale in April next year unfortunately