Shuttle Buses?

Guest Becks93

Hi Everyone!

My Boyfriend and I are coming up by coach because we didn't really want to drive all the way from Kent!

I was just wondering if anyone has used the shuttle buses? I was going to book a shuttle return from Warrington where our coach is dropping us off..

BUT, I got a little confused.. Can you get the shuttle at any time with your return or do you have to get the shuttle bus at the same time both on the friday and monday?

I only ask because our coach wont get to Warrington until about half 3 in the afternoon friday and our coach leaves at 10am on the monday?!

Thanks! :)

Hi, Becks,

I think this may help you both out!!

I fount it on the ticketline website!!

To make the journey to Creamfields as painless as possible we’ve laid on shuttle buses which will be travelling to and from the site throughout the day.

Warrington £7 return.

Warrington - Friday

Buses are scheduled to leave Golden Square Bus Station from 9amthen an hourly service to around 6pm.

Warrington - Saturday

Buses are scheduled to leave Golden Square Bus Station from 9amthen an hourly service to around 6pm.

Buses will start to leave the site on Saturday night from 10pm and run a continuous service to around 4am.

Warrington - Sunday

Buses are scheduled to leave Golden Square Bus Station from 11amthen an hourly service to around 5pm.

Buses will start to leave the site on Sunday night from 10pm and run a continuous service to around 2am.

Warrington – Monday

Buses are scheduled to leave the site at 7am and will perform a continuous service to around 1pm.

Tickets from Warrington available at the Bus Station on the day of the event.

Edited by eFestivals
to increase the text size to make it readable

To make the journey to Creamfields as painless as possible we’ve laid on shuttle buses which will be travelling to and from the site throughout the day.

Warrington £7 return.

Warrington - Friday

Warrington - Saturday

Buses will start to leave the site on Saturday night from 10pm and run a continuous service to around 4am.

Warrington - Sunday

Buses are scheduled to leave Golden Square Bus Station from 11amthen an hourly service to around 5pm.

Buses will start to leave the site on Sunday night from 10pm and run a continuous service to around 2am.

Warrington – Monday

Buses are scheduled to leave the site at 7am and will perform a continuous service to around 1pm.

Tickets from Warrington available at the Bus Station on the day of the event.

Hi CoolHull,

I did read this but then when I went to purchase the tickets it only came up with Drop down boxes of different times (Which I am guessing is for fridays shuttle) and it didnt really say anything about whether you had to get on that specific shuttle on the monday too or not.. :/

Thanks!

Hi Guys,

Just to let anyone else that has the same queries know..

I just recieved an e-mail back from Ticketline..

The tickets are open return and you just choose your ticket by the time of the bus you want to catch on the friday.. You can then use any shuttle to return! :)

2 weeks and counting guys!! :)