Exit Festival 2013 - Petrovaradin Fortress, Novi Sad, Serbia

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hi jeanpierre80

we stayed in the city centre which was about 20 mins walk away, you can stay nearer I suppose.

Weather was pretty hot during the day but because of the nightime festival we slept during the hotest parts. It was around 34 one day but 27-28 for most of it. but at night its a lot cooler.

you can get taxis quite easy and they are really cheap. you might have to walk for 5 mins but its easy enough.

Hi jeanpierre80

we stayed in the city centre which was about 20 mins walk away, you can stay nearer I suppose.

Weather was pretty hot during the day but because of the nightime festival we slept during the hotest parts. It was around 34 one day but 27-28 for most of it. but at night its a lot cooler.

you can get taxis quite easy and they are really cheap. you might have to walk for 5 mins but its easy enough.

• 2 months later...

Hi, just a few questions as I've never been to Exit and I'm looking to go with some friends this year.

As you can't bring drinks/food in, what are the food and drink prices inside generally eg. price of a pint of beer?

When do the tickets go on sale? (and if anyone knows when the 'big green coach' tickets go on sale too that would be great)

Cheers

In the town, a pint could be as little as about 80p but general around a pound. In the festival I think it was around £1.40 at most for a pint, but we found a coctail bar that sold a 2 shot coctail with an energy drink for less than £2. Food it pretty cheap also, a few quid for a decent sized meal, in the festival I just got snacks but they were only about £2 as well. I was spending around £20 a day tbh. somedays more. somedays less.

Tickets should be out soon I think. I don't know about the coach tour. We flew out, our flights were only £180 from edinburgh to budapest, we then got a transfer from there through eufest for £44 return. I knew a guy who flew from london to belgrave for about the same, he got a taxi to novisad for about 40 euro.

Pretty much what the devil above said, and depending on where you are travelling from will determine how cheap and easy your travel will be.

We didn't have much choice for flights, unless we did a stop-over in London then we could have flown direct to Belgrade. But to be honest, the one night stopover each way in Budapest was a nice way to do it, just the 5 hour coach trip turned into a 7+ hour trip on the way home which puts me off a bit.

I think I would rather get a cheap flight from here, and either do a night in Amsterdam before and after the festival, or just fly out to Amsterdam then to Belgrade and then have a few days in Amsterdam on the way home to relax ;)

Doing it that way from Scotland wouldn't be much more expensive than transferring down in London somewhere and also not much more expensive than the way we travelled last year (Edinburgh - Budapest - Novi Sad)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i screwed up my knee on the first night this year and i ended in the hospital for the rest of the days and the summer... i'm at exit from 2007 and im planing to visit it next year too. waiting for my paycheck and im buying the tix.

its gonna be 5 days of hell :) they are gonna be more exit stuff and happenings in the whole city beside the fortress

need some advice. feel free to ask

403387_10151363595158698_727558143_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...