Car Parking Sticker

Guest godders1966

Can you choose your car park or do you have to go to a specific one?

I'm sure I remember last year there being different coloured car parks and we had to look for the one that matched the colour of your car park sticker. :unsure:

Am I right or has my memory been frazzled by last years heat wave? :blink:

Thanks.

Last year we entered in the east car parks at 3 am and due to some world class blagging were directed in and back out again into the west to meet friends.

I think you have access to any public car park once you get so close though the stewards take you to which ever they are filling up next. My parking ticket coming from the east is the same colour as my mates from the northwest and we would certainly use different car parks.

I've been waived in to a car park before with police people around - just stopped and explained I 'had to' get to a different car park (being in van most times might help as it looks like I might have some kind of 'purpose' to be fair :) ).

Last year I had to drop someone off at a crew camping area. Started at around 2am and ended up driving eventually parking up myself at around 4am, a fair bit of that driving past stewards that knew even less than us about where they were and where we wanted to be.