Marina D' Or

Guest mick1983

Had to choose between an apartment here or somewhere called Vinaros. After a bit of work i found Vinaros to be over 30 miles away and cba with that. Any info about buses to and from the festival site. Any help would be much appreciated as there is only me and my mate going and dont want to be walking home leathered for hours :)

I'm staying there myself and a few friends this year. Not sure how far it is and what story with buses is but it's supposed to be closer than Castellon which is bout 15 mins opposite side of Beni town.

I stayed Castellon last year, just me and girlfriend and it was grand travelling in and out in taxis. Bout 15-20 euro each way. 15 min spin. I'm guessing Marina D'or will work out the same but if anyone else knows anymore i'd appreciate the advice too...

Cheers mate. Not actually booked yet just waiting on confirmation, it is pretty difficult finding somewhere to stay for 2 people with the festival rates. On Facebook i posted the same on the Benicassim fans page and from what i can gather, they do shuttle buses with certain companies that will save on cabs etc.. and also, its a nice play to stay with nice beaches and friendly atmosphere.

He also said that you will find that you bump into people in the same boat which makes it easier to get cabs etc and saves on the costs. Dead helpful he was like. Any more info i will pass on !

Cheers for that. Actually thinkin back to last year we ended up sharing taxis to Castellon a few times. Cant see why Marina Dor would be any different. And I've heard it's lovely beach too. If I get any more info I'll let you know too.

Roll on July!!